VP Of Sales
We are currently recruiting for a VP of Sales!
As our VP of Sales, you will be an experienced, motivated, and driven individual, working within our team and responsible for the growth of our customer base through new customer acquisition.
Crisp provides 24/7/365 early-warning risk intelligence as a service for leading brands, global enterprises and social media platforms, providing customers with a real-time risk defense, with intelligence and compliance solutions guaranteed to ensure our customers are always the first to know and act.
These risks can take many forms, including activist attacks, hate speech, threats, fake news, false rumors, illegal content, compliance failures and many more. Fueled by the increased popularity of closed social media groups and messaging apps, this harmful content can now spread virally, at scale before it reaches mainstream media channels. Unfortunately, anyone has the power to create and share harmful content, especially instigators and influencers who distribute millions of new types every day.
Established in 2005 by social media entrepreneur Adam Hildreth, Crisp began protecting children and teenagers using online games and social networks from abuse, sexual exploitation, cyberbullying and other online harms. This relentless focus on helping to create a digital world that is safe for everyone has been Crisp’s mission from day one. Today that passion extends to working with leading brands, global enterprises and social media platforms.
Crisp currently protects over $4.5 trillion of aggregate market capitalization across our current customer base. This demonstrates both the value and uniqueness of our service and the trust our customers have in us to protect their reputational risk.
What we expect from you
You will have a proven track record in developing relationships with prospects and delivering revenue through new logos; from identification of the prospect, generating demand by understanding their business and needs, presenting our value proposition, negotiating on pricing and closing the deal. You will be targeted purely on new customer acquisition.
This is a true new business role. The key skills within this role are relationship building, both at C Suite level within prospect and customer accounts and internally with the wider functions, including the Solution Engineering, Consultancy and Marketing teams. You’ll also have the ability to build a compelling business case based upon a deep understanding of customer needs, market drivers and our product roadmap.
The nature of the role means that you must enjoy working collaboratively in a team and you’ll need to have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You’ll have an aptitude for creatively solving challenging customer problems and will be able to sell the solution to internal stakeholders as well as the customer.
- You’ll work closely with the Leadership team to gain and maintain a deep understanding of customer issues and context in your assigned vertical or sector, as well as across other sectors
- Maintaining in depth market knowledge of customers and prospects and understanding our value proposition
- Building relationships with C Suite Executives in the prospect base
- Account planning and stakeholder mapping to ensure reach within the prospect base, and ensuring you are able to target decision makers and budget holders, rather than gatekeepers
- Building value propositions based upon perceived customer risks
- Developing and delivering insightful and impactful presentations to prospects
- Building proposals and ensuring accurate pricing based upon customer requirements and Crisp pricing models
- Negotiating and closing new contracts with prospects in assigned vertical
- Accountable for achieving quarterly targets for Annual Recurring Revenue on new accounts
- Able to identify the appropriate time to introduce and leverage Crisp’s C Suite and Advisory Board knowledge and experience to expedite deal closure
- Significant previous experience of generating sales opportunities through marketing supplied leads and own prospecting /networking
- Proven track record in building C Suite level relationships
- Demonstrable achievement of sales quota over the last 2 years
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to build and leverage internal relationships
- Ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to present in a compelling and engaging manner
- In depth knowledge of social media and brand crisis
- Knowledge and understanding of brand risk and crisis management
- Creative problem solver and critical thinker
- Integrity, which will facilitate the trusted adviser status you will build with your customers and prospects
- A credible thought leader
- Ability to work in ambiguity or where there is a lack of clarity
What you get in return:
Our rewards are as unique as our culture, and we want to attract the best people and retain them. Not only will we ensure that your development is key, but you will be joining a fantastic team of like-minded people who work together as one team to achieve a shared vision.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package which includes:
- Market competitive pay rates based your skills and experience
- Discretionary bonus scheme / commission scheme with payment based on revenue generated as a result of generated sales leads
- A generous option allocation
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays (20 days in the US)
- Critical Illness insurance
- Life Insurance Cover
- Healthcare Cash Plan / Healthcare, dental and vision plan
- An attractive pension / 401k retirement plan scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee perks schemes offering discounts, rewards, giveaways and more
- Subsidised gym membership
- Mental health wellbeing portal and access to an in-house clinical psychologist
- Support and provision of supplies to facilitate home working
- Flexible working opportunities