Brands at Risk:
Why brand communities are the new battleground for reputation
What we heard
The rise of harmful content on brand-owned social media channels is creating new pressures on already under-resourced social media teams. Consumers are paying attention and harmful content is influencing their purchasing decisions and perceptions of a brand.
The rise of harmful content on brand-owned social media channels is creating new pressures on already under-resourced social media teams. It’s negatively influencing brand reputation and consumer purchasing decisions.
- Harmful content on brand-owned social media pages damages reputation.
- Harmful content on social media ads negatively influences purchase decisions.
- Divisive societal issues can create surges in harmful content on brand-owned pages.
What to do next
Social media teams can’t be everywhere at once, 24 hours a day. If your social media team has experienced a rise in harmful content on brand-owned social media pages or ad campaigns:
- Download the report to understand the risks to your brand's reputation and social media ad campaign ROI.
- Use the audit questions in the report to evaluate your team’s readiness to respond to surges in harmful content.
- Contact us for a customized ROI analysis of how Crisp can help.
Is your brand at risk?
Crisp, a Kroll business, is a Real-time Risk Intelligence company that protects brands, assets and people from reputational damage, security threats and online harms. Crisp protects brands by monitoring, moderating and removing harmful content from their social media pages and ad campaigns, fast. Our AI technology has been trained over 17 years to discover and track the risk signals embedded within digital chatter to be the leading expert in fast, actionable risk intelligence.
Today Crisp protects over $6.5 trillion in combined market capitalization for over 1,000 brands. We can protect yours too.