Adverse events survey
Raising the standards of pharma social compliance
How today's pharma compliance leaders view the rise of social media and its risk to adverse event detection.
- Social media activity in pharma is expected to rise
- Pharma brands employ a variety of social compliance solutions
- Adverse events are slipping through the cracks
- AE detection is being regulated to junior-level team members
- Inconsistencies and irregularities plague social compliance efforts
Crisp partners with pharmacovigilance and drug safety teams to keep their social media presence safe and compliant, detecting potential adverse events on brand-sponsored social media pages, advertisements, and social listening platforms.
By combining human intelligence with expert workflows, we deliver drug-specific, continually-tuned, 24/7 compliance with zero misses on potential adverse events, assuring peace of mind for pharmacovigilance leaders, and giving marketers and their agency partners the confidence to engage consumers online.